OET Exam – The Occupational English Test:-
OET exam is a language test for medical and health experts who wish to study and work in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
Seabird facilitates online coaching by OET professionals who have immense experience and a vast knowledge of the OET exam.
Suggestions to clear OET exams:-
- Chalk out a proper plan prior to the start of the exam.
- Read daily. It can be magazines, newspapers etc.
- Have an effective time management.
- Try to speak English as it will give you immense confidence
- Improve your vocabulary. You can take help of the dictionary
- Take the help of the medical journal. It will help you in getting good grades in OET.
- You can find the keywords in the specified text.
- You can review your medical terminology and work on the suffices and prefixes.
- Always keep a check on the pronunciation of the medical terms.
- Go through the medical journals as this will help you in getting good grades in OET.
- Some speaking tips for OET examination.
- Indulge in practicing role plays.
- You need work on explaining your view point.
- You have to give assurance to your clients.
- Always work on the basic conversation structure followed by topic discussion.
Writing Tips For OET Examination :-
- It is pivotal for you to set the letter a right manner. .
- Write in a precise manner.
- It is nice to understand the given stimulus.
- One can review the various abbreviations of the medical terms such as ECG, MMR and BP etc.
- One needs to have a good understanding of the standard format of letter.
- One has to stress on precise communication.
- OET E-Learning or OET Online Learning
- E-Learning means electronic learning. This means making use of PC or mobile gadget if it’s in a school.
- There are virtual classrooms that have the finest learning environment. It gives a chance to learn with the help of the World Wide Web.