OET Writing Sample Test
This test will guide you for the OET writing sample test. The writing test is for 45 minutes and is specific to your profession. There is one task for each profession. There is a complete guide of the writing sub-test so that you can score good marks.
Writing Sample Test
- The main task is to write a letter
- A different kind of letter is needed sometimes
- The sample tests give you the best idea of the test which is there in the exam
- You can solve the available sample tests
- This will give you an idea of how much you need to score in the exam
- Sample tests make you well prepared for the exam
- How is writing assessed in OET?
- Your writing sample test is checked by two individuals. Sample tests assist you in scoring nice grades.
- There are five aspects that evaluate your band score for each foundation
- Appropriate use of language
- Awareness of the stimulus
- Task fulfillment
- Language features
Presentation features such as design, spelling and punctuation
One has to know all the vital points in the writing task. The examiner has to search for these things You have to be highly confident in satisfying the criteria. This is an important point to make the examiner happy.
You have to know about the marking criteria. It is important to know the correct marking criteria.
One has to use the right language and it is an important aspect to score good in the writing test.
OET writing sub test is one of the modules in OET