OET Coaching In Auckland
OET is the right option for the medical professionals as many of the words are used by them in their studies or in past work experience. This makes it simpler for the healthcare professionals to pass the OET examination.
Many of the healthcare professionals do not know about OET exam. The result of the OET exam can prove to be beneficial when you apply for permanent residency for proving your skills in the English language examination.
The demand for Occupational English test has been increasing and people are not aware of it. They do not have the right facts regarding it. The students who have taken the OET test mention that it is simpler to score in this test as compared to IELTS test.
You can become registered to work in the healthcare profession in New Zealand and Australia when you pass the OET examination. Auckland got immense demand for the healthcare professionals who have passed the OET exam.
The medical professions which the OET exam covers are Dentists, Pharmacist, Dietician, Podiatrist, Physiotherapist, Nurse, Radiographer, Occupational Therapist, Speech pathologist, Optometrist, Veterinarian.
New Zealand Councils who recognize and accept OET are:
Australian and New Zealand Podiatry Accreditation council
- Dental Council of New Zealand
- Medical Council of New Zealand
- Midwifery Council of New Zealand
- New Zealand Qualifications Authority
- Nursing Council of New Zealand
- Occupational Therapy Council ( Australia and New Zealand )
- Optometrist and Dispensing Opticians Board – New Zealand
- Pharmacy Council of New Zealand
- Physiotherapy Council of New Zealand
- Podiatrists Board of New Zealand
- Veterinary Council of New Zealand